Recipe of Favorite Banana Walnut Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Walnut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Walnut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana walnut bread recipe. To cook banana walnut bread you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Walnut Bread:
- Get 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 5/8 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- Use 4-5 of overripe bananas.
- Provide Dash of cinnamon powder.
- You need Dash of vanilla extract.
- Use Handful of walnuts.
Steps to make Banana Walnut Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract. Pour 1/2 batter into prepared loaf pan, and add walnuts in between before filling the pan with the rest of the batter..
- Add a slice of banana at the top for decoration..
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack..
If you find this Banana Walnut Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.