Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip & walnut banana bread recipe. To cook chocolate chip & walnut banana bread you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread:
- Take 4 of over ripe bananas.
- Get 75 g of butter (room temp).
- Get 100 g of caster sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 185 g of plain flour.
- Use 85 g of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 75 g of walnut pieces.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread:
- Preheat your oven to 180C fan. Grease and line a loaf pan with baking parchment..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar with an electric beater for around 5 minutes until pale and fluffy..
- Beat in the egg for around 5 minutes, then add in the vanilla extract. Don't worry if the mixture looks curdled..
- In a separate bowl, mash 3 of the bananas until almost smooth, leaving a few chunks for texture..
- Gently fold in the mashed banana to the egg mixture, followed by the flour, bicarb, salt, walnut pieces and chocolate chips until just combined. Be careful not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin. Slice the remaining 4th banana in half down the middle and place each half lengthways on top of the batter, pushing them down slightly..
- Bake for around 50 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until a skewer comes out just clean..
- Allow to cool completely before cutting. It is important to do this as the texture can be affected if cut too soon..
If you find this Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.