How to Prepare Homemade Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut banana bread with palm jaggery recipe. To cook walnut banana bread with palm jaggery you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of walnut (optional).
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 3/4 cup of palm jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 of ripened Banana.
Steps to make Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery:
- Take a bowl, add egg or curd and beat well untill fluffy..
- Now add palm jaggery, cinnamon powder, powdered brown sugar, butter, milk and beat well for 3 mins..
- Grind the ripened banana and add to the bowl and beat well..
- Sift wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda for 2 times..
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold well. Finally add chopped walnuts..
- In a bread baking tray, line it with butter paper and pour the mixture and decorate with sliced bananas..
- Preheat the oven at 200° c and bake it at 180° for 35 min in a convection oven. If you are using OTG then bake for 40-45mins..
- Insert a wooden pick and check if it's baked..
- Cool down completely and serve for hi tea..
If you find this Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.