Recipe of Speedy Spicy fruit cake#Authormarathon
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy fruit cake#Authormarathon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy fruit cake#Authormarathon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy fruit cake#Authormarathon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy fruit cake#authormarathon recipe. You can have spicy fruit cake#authormarathon using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy fruit cake#Authormarathon:
- Use of self raising flour.
- Prepare of margarine.
- Get of brown molasses sugar.
- Take of bakers mixed fruits.
- Get of eggs.
- Take of butter milk.
- Take of baking soda.
- Prepare of tbspns dark chocolate.
- Provide of mixed spices.
- Provide of nutmeg powder.
- Provide of ginger powder.
- Provide of cinnamon powder.
- Use of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of tsps Caramel.
- Provide of orange oil/essence.
- Use of quencher.
- Use of quencher orange juice…..For soaking fruits.
Steps to make Spicy fruit cake#Authormarathon:
- Chop your fruits n soak them in juice over night..
- The baking day, drain your fruits n dust them with flour..
- Weigh all your ingredients n put aside..
- Sieve your flour and add in it all the named spices including chocolate. mix well n set aside..
- Grease n dust your baking tin..
- Pre heat your oven at 180 degrees..
- In a mixing bowl,add margarine n sugar. whisk till pale n fluffy..
- Add eggs one by one as u whisk..
- Add orange oil, mix, add caramel n mix..
- Fold in your flour. Be gentle here..
- Fold in your fruits and pour your butter in your already greased tin..
- Bake at 170 degrees for 50 to 60 mins or till a skewer inserted inside comes out dry..
- Once baked, remove it, cool then serve when cold..
- Enjoy…So lovely….but do i say !!!.
If you find this Spicy fruit cake#Authormarathon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.