Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Sugar Cookies on a Stick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sugar Cookies on a Stick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar Cookies on a Stick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar cookies on a stick recipe. To make sugar cookies on a stick you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sugar Cookies on a Stick:
- Take 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of Butter Flavor CRISCO® all-vegetable shortening or 1 Butter Flavor CRISCO® Stick.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of light corn syrup or regular pancake syrup.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Use 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 36 of flat ice cream sticks.
Instructions to make Sugar Cookies on a Stick:
- Combine sugar and shortening in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, syrup and vanilla; beat until well blended and fluffy..
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add gradually to creamed mixture at low speed until well blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place foil on countertop for cooling cookies..
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. Push ice cream stick into the center of each ball. Place balls 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Flatten balls to 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of greased and floured glass. Decorate as desired; press decorations gently into dough. *Note: If you want, you can paint your cookies before baking them. Mix 1 egg yolk and 1/4 teaspoon of water. Divide into 3 small cups. Add 2 to 3 drops of food coloring to each. Stir. Use clean water color brushes to paint designs on cookies..
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Remove the cookies to the foil to cool completely..
Her daughter, Esther Davis, shared the recipe with me and she came up with all the exact measurements, since the original cookies were mixed by feel and taste. These are my favorite cookies and I hope they'll become yours as well. —Helen Wallis, Vancouver, Washington There logo cookies are always a huge hit with my customers. I have sent Cookie Bouquets several times and I am never disappointed and the recipients ALL say how much they love them and how good the cookies taste! How to Make Sugar Cookies on a Stick. Part of the series: Baking & Decorating Cookies.
If you find this Sugar Cookies on a Stick recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.