How to Make Perfect Baked Donuts
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked donuts recipe. You can cook baked donuts using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Donuts:
- You need 100 ml of warm milk.
- You need 50 g of fresh yeast (or 14 g of instant yeast).
- Prepare 370 g of wheat flour (cake or yeast).
- Take 50 g of sugar.
- Take 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Take 170 g of soft butter.
- Get 1 of egg for spreading.
- You need 300 g of marmalade.
- Provide 20 of paper cups (like for muffins) with a diameter of 5 cm measured on the bottom.
- You need 1 of thin glass or metal ring for cutting cookies with a diameter of 7.5 cm.
Instructions to make Baked Donuts:
- Remove the fresh yeast a bit earlier from the refrigerator to make it warmer. Then mix warm milk, crushed yeast, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Leave to rise for about 10 minutes covered with a cloth..
- Put the rest of the flour in a large bowl, add sugar, salt and mix. Then pour the yeast mixture and start mixing the ingredients with a spoon. Add the eggs and mix again, then knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough is smooth..
- Now keep adding soft butter, piece by piece, all the time kneading the dough for about 10 minutes, until it is flexible and shiny (don't worry if it's sticky). Cover the bowl with the dough with a cloth and set aside for 1 hour to rise..
- Put the dough on a pastry board sprinkled with flour. Knead for a moment to get rid of the air bubbles. Join in one part, then spread the dough with your hands on the board (about 1 cm thick)..
- Use a glass or rim to cut 15-20 circles. Flatten them a bit in your hand, put a full teaspoon of marmalade on the center. Fold the cricles in half, stick the edges, form a ball and put it in the paper cup (with the bond facing the bottom)..
- Place on a baking tray and let stand for about 1/2 hour to rise. Preheat oven to 180C (360F)..
- Cover the top of the donuts with a beaten egg previously heated at room temperature and put in the oven. Bake for approx. 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, cool for about 15 minutes, then coat with frosting or confectioner's sugar..
More than likely, you already have them on hand. Fats: You'll need unsalted butter, vegetable oil, and eggs. how to make baked donuts. You only need one bowl to make this baked donuts recipe. While doughnuts are still warm, roll them in melted butter; then in cinnamon sugar. Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
If you find this Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.