Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Two Layered Chocolate Fudge
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Two Layered Chocolate Fudge recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Two Layered Chocolate Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Two Layered Chocolate Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other refreshments. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to two layered chocolate fudge recipe. You can have two layered chocolate fudge using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Two Layered Chocolate Fudge:
- You need 2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Get 4 tsp of clarified butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare as needed of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare as needed of Silver work.
Instructions to make Two Layered Chocolate Fudge:
- Heat a nonstick pan.put Milk and ghee.stir well.when it become hot add milk powder gradually in twoninstallments to avoid lumps…keep on stirring on low heat.
- After 4-5 min it become thick now add cardamom powder.cook for 2-3 min more.it will take a form of dough and start leaving the edges.switch off the flame.add sugar powder and mix well.pour half mixture in greased tray.evenly spread with spatuala..
- Now in the rest mixture add cocoa powder.put it on a low heat and mix well.put the chocolate mixture over the white mixture.spread evenly.garnish with cashew nuts.keep it to set for 2 hours.cut in desired shape and decorate with edible silver work.enjoy….
If you find this Two Layered Chocolate Fudge recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.