Recipe of Ultimate Walnut Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Walnut Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Walnut Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut chocolate fudge brownie recipe. You can have walnut chocolate fudge brownie using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Walnut Chocolate Fudge Brownie:
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Get 5 tbsp of dark cooking chocolate flakes.
- Take 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
Steps to make Walnut Chocolate Fudge Brownie:
- Pre-heat oven at 175 • C for 15 minutes.
- Whisk butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and whisk till sugar melts.
- Sieve flour, cocoa, powder, baking powder and Salt.
- Dissolve coffee powder in a little hot water and add in beaten egg mixture.
- Add the dry sieved ingredients and mix with a spatula.
- Keep aside little chocolate flakes aside and mix rest in the batter.
- Grease the baking dish and line with baking paper.
- Pour the brownie mixture evenly and sprinkle walnuts, chocolate chips, chocolate flakes and bake for 20…25 minutes.
- Insert the skewer in middle and take it out even if a little batter sticks a little… Take care not to over bake it.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
If you find this Walnut Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.