How to Make Favorite Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fudge brownies recipe. You can have chocolate fudge brownies using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Fudge Brownies:
- Use 8 ounces of butter.
- Take 4 ounces of baking chocolate.
- You need 6 of each eggs.
- Take 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of walnuts– chopped (optional).
Steps to make Chocolate Fudge Brownies:
- Sift the flour.
- Melt the butter and bakers chocolate together in the microwave in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs and salt with a mixer on high until frothy about 2 minutes..
- Gradually add the sugar until batter gets lighter in color that takes about 3 minutes..
- Add the vanilla,.
- Slowly add the butter and chocolate while mixing on a low speed about 1 minute..
- Add the flour slowly while mixing at a low speed until combined 1 minute..
- Add nuts.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 350 F 40- 50 minutes. Check for doneness some people like there brownies more fudge like and some like them cooked more..
- Cool completely before cutting into squares. or until you just can't stand waiting:).
- We topped it with chocolate sauce and fresh whipped cream.
If you find this Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.