Simple Way to Make Ultimate Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo poha (potato puffed rice) recipe. You can have aloo poha (potato puffed rice) using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice):
- Take 2.5 cups of thick Puffed Rice.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 2-3 of Potato.
- You need 3 of Green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of Raw mango shredded (optional).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 3-4 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Urrad dal.
- Provide 1 tsp of Channa dal.
- You need 0.5 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take Leaves of Curry.
- Prepare 3 of cashews.
- Take 10-15 of Peanuts.
- Take 0.5 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 0.25 tsp of Hing.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of For topping:.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Sev (optional).
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of Aamchur Powder (optional).
- Take Pinch of chat masala powder(optional).
- Provide of Yogurt (side).
Instructions to make Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice):
- Soak Poha in water adding a tsp of salt and sugar for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes drain the water..
- Now in a pan take oil + mustard seeds + Urrad dal + Channa dal + curry leaves + cumin seeds. Let it splutter..
- Now add turmeric + Hing + Peanuts + Ginger + chilli to the same pan and sauté for a awhile..
- Now add onion + raw mango and sauté for 5-10 minutes.
- Now add potato and keep it in simmer for 10 minutes. Add salt.
- Once it’s cooked, add rinsed Poha and sauté well. Add salt + sugar + lemon + coriander leaves. Keep it in low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now transfer delicious poha to a plate. You can add chopped tomatoes + carrot as topping. Also garnish by adding chaat masala + Aamchur powder + Sev and serve it with curd (yoghurt).
Puffed Rice Poha – Uncooked or Raw, selective focus. Raw Flattened Rice or Thick or thin Rice Flakes for Namkeen Chivda snacks or Aloo Poha for Indian Breakfast Utensil dustpan or kula made of plastic for clarifying rice and other grains. Puffed rice poha or murmura poha is one of the easiest Indian breakfast recipes that can be prepared instantly. It is prepared with readily available ingredients like onion, potato, puffed rice, and curry leaves. It is a scrumptious snack that you can not only have in the morning but also pack it for lunch.
If you find this Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.