Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Onion Rava Dosa
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Onion Rava Dosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rava Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rava Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rava dosa recipe. To make onion rava dosa you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Rava Dosa:
- Get of To make batter.
- Use 1 cup of fine rava.
- Take 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of maida.
- Use 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 3/4 tsp of whole pepper.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- Provide of Salt as required.
- Use of To make dosa.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Onion Rava Dosa:
- Make Batter: Mix all the ingredients together and add 4-5 cups of water. The batter should be in a consistency of buttermilk. Adjust water quantity accordingly..
- Rest it for 15 mins. After 15 mins add water if required. Ensure the batter is runny and pourable..
- Add onion and coriander leaves to batter and mix it well..
- Heat a dosa pan and pour the batter across the pan. If any gaps formed, pour batter on it and fill the gaps. Sprinkle oil..
- When the base of the dosa becomes brown and crispy remove it from the pan. No need to flip and cook..
- Keep stirring the batter when making each dosa. You can add more water if required to bring it to buttermilk consistency..
Dose/Dosa is always the favorite breakfast in South India. There are so many varieties of Dosas we can prepare – each one has its own taste and flavor. Rave Dosa is the one of the most popular variety we can find in the restaurants. This recipe is from a restaurant chef from my home town. Instant Rava dosa made with brown rice flour.
If you find this Onion Rava Dosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.