How to Make Speedy Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fudge brownie recipe. To cook chocolate fudge brownie you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Fudge Brownie:
- Prepare 225 gram of chocolate semi-sweet.
- Provide 12 tablespoon of butter melted.
- Get 250 gm of sugar.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour / maida.
- Get 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of For garnishing.
- Use handful of Choco chips.
- You need handful of Coloured sprinkles.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted hot chocolate.
Instructions to make Chocolate Fudge Brownie:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Take a baking tray/dish (I have taken an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish) and put parchment paper on it..
- Chop the chocolate into chunks. Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or till you get nicely melted chocolate. Keep the other half aside..
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer, then beat in the eggs and vanilla for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture becomes fluffy and light in color..
- Whisk in the melted chocolate (make sure it's not too hot or else the eggs will cook), then add in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold to incorporate the dry ingredients (do not to overmix as this will cause the brownies to be more cake-like in texture)..
- Add the remaining chocolate chunks and fold in the batter..
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how fudgy you like your brownies, and let it cool completely..
- Cut the brownie into desired sized pieces..
- Pour melted chocolate on it (you can also use chocolate syrups available in market) and top it with some colorful sprinkles and choco chips..
If you find this Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.