How to Prepare Favorite The Amazing Trio (Coconut mousse in Chocolate shells, Gulkand, Wontons and a Paan Cheesecake)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect The Amazing Trio (Coconut mousse in Chocolate shells, Gulkand, Wontons and a Paan Cheesecake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Amazing Trio (Coconut mousse in Chocolate shells, Gulkand, Wontons and a Paan Cheesecake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Amazing Trio (Coconut mousse in Chocolate shells, Gulkand, Wontons and a Paan Cheesecake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the amazing trio (coconut mousse in chocolate shells, gulkand, wontons and a paan cheesecake) recipe. To make the amazing trio (coconut mousse in chocolate shells, gulkand, wontons and a paan cheesecake) you only need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Amazing Trio (Coconut mousse in Chocolate shells, Gulkand, Wontons and a Paan Cheesecake):
- Prepare of For the Chocolate Shells.
- You need 1/4 of Cooking Chocolate slab.
- Get 1 of double boiler to temper the chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of round shaped silicon mould.
- Use of For the Coconut Mousse.
- Use 1 of Pkt Coconut Milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of Amul Cream.
- Prepare 1 handful of Shredded Coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of agar agar or Carrageenan.
- Take of For the Gulkand Wontons.
- Prepare 4 of Wonton Wrappers.
- Take 4 tsp of Gulkand.
- Provide of For the Paan Cheesecake.
- Provide 4 of Betel Leaves.
- Provide 100 gms of Hund Curd.
- Get 75 gms of Chenna (Homemade).
- Use 50 gms of Amul Fresh Cream.
- Use 50 gms of Castor Sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of Agar Agar or Carrageenan.
- Provide 1 of Meetha Paan (Ready Made).
- Use as needed of Water to dissolve the agar agar.
Steps to make The Amazing Trio (Coconut mousse in Chocolate shells, Gulkand, Wontons and a Paan Cheesecake):
- Chop cooking chocolate and place in a bowl. Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate until a smooth and shiny consistency is achieved. Pour this chocolate into the round shaped silicon mould and allow it to set. Once done, gently demould. Now take a spoon, dip it in chocolate and drizzle over these to create the texture of a coconut shell..
- In a pan, mix the coconut milk, sugar, and the shredded coconut until everything is dissolved. Gently warm the liquid by placing over stove. Dissolve carrageenan in water and add this to the warmed coconut milk. Sieve it through a mash and pour it into the chocolate coconut shells. Let these shells set in the fridge for atleast 4 hours. Scoop out the middle portion to make it look like a coconut..
- For the Wontons, take wonton sheets and cut them into squares. Place 1 tsp Gulkand and seal with a water + Maida paste. Brush with a little butter and bake in the oven for 5 mins until they turn crisp and golden brown..
- For the cheesecake – Mould the Paan leaves into cones and secure with a toothpick. In a belnder, blend together the curd chenna, paan and sugar and make a smooth paste. In a bowl add the fresh cream, to this mix. Add carrageenan to water and warm it. Now heat the mixture gently over low flame. Slowly add the carrageenan, and stir will. Sieve through a mash and pour it into a bowl. Place it in the fridge till the cheesecake sets but not entirely, for about 15 minutes..
- Now take this semi solid mixture and pour it in the paan leaves. Allow to set atleast for 4 hours..
- Once all the elements are set serve cold..
But what attracts me by this coconut panna cotta is the unique combination of flavor. You may serve it with creme Anglaise, but I like the flavor combination of chocolate and pandan. The tofu provides a smooth and creamy base, and the dark chocolate adds decadence as well as antioxidants. This recipe sounds amazing, will definitely try asap!!! Chocolate Coconut Cake from King Arthur Flour®.
If you find this The Amazing Trio (Coconut mousse in Chocolate shells, Gulkand, Wontons and a Paan Cheesecake) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.