Recipe of Perfect Seafood and chicken paella
Seafood and chicken paella. This seafood paella recipe is really special. It's not quite a traditional paella recipe, but it's packed with good stuff – chicken thighs, garlic, saffron, king prawns, mussels and lots of lovely lemon. With chicken, chorizo, mussels & prawns.
At least I think it's romantic because this isn't something you'd make every day. Paella was the food of farm workers who cooked dishes of rice over wood fires, embellished with whatever ingredients they could find. Instant Pot Paella with Chicken and Sausage.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, seafood and chicken paella. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seafood and chicken paella is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Seafood and chicken paella is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This seafood paella recipe is really special. It's not quite a traditional paella recipe, but it's packed with good stuff – chicken thighs, garlic, saffron, king prawns, mussels and lots of lovely lemon. With chicken, chorizo, mussels & prawns.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood and chicken paella using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood and chicken paella:
- Take 2 cups of rice.
- Make ready 2 pinches of saffron.
- Take 10 of mussels.
- Prepare one bag of frozen seafood mix.
- Make ready 1 of chicken thigh.
- Make ready 1 of zucchini.
- Take 1 of red paprika.
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/3 stalk of celery.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Make ready 1 pack of basil.
- Prepare 1 can of canned tomatoes.
- Make ready 20 g of bouillon broth powder.
- Take 600 ml of water.
- Make ready 100 ml of white wine.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get to taste of olive oil.
No overcooked seafood, and no mushy rice around here! Substitute with turkey, lamb, beef or rabbit (very Spanish!), or even leave out proteins and make it a. Paella is probably Spain's most famous dish. Originating in Valencia, this dish of rice with seafood and chicken or rabbit is completely addictive.
Instructions to make Seafood and chicken paella:
- Cook the white wine and mussels in the main pot. Then take out mussels and the leftover broth, and set aside..
- Cut chicken and vegetables into small pieces..
- Warm the water in a small pot. Put in the broth and saffron..
- Put the olive oil, chicken, vegetables and seafood mix into the main pot, fry with the salt and pepper..
- Add canned tomatoes, broth, and put in the mussels broth. Heat on medium heat for 30 minutes..
- Top with mussels, lemon, and basil..
However, if you order paella in Madrid, this is what you'll get – Paella Mixta. It's a little bit tricky to get right, but follow the instructions in this video recipe and. Swap traditional seafood paella for an easy chicken and chorizo version – a hearty family supper for four. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Learn how to make Seafood-and-Chicken Paella.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seafood and chicken paella recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!