Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Seafood Paella
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, seafood paella. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seafood Paella is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Seafood Paella is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seafood paella using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Paella:
- Get 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of red bell pepper.
- Take 1 of medium white onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 TSP of paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of saffron.
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of allspice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Take 200-250 grams of frozen green beans.
- Get of fish bone broth.
- Prepare 3 cups of short grain rice.
- Make ready 100 grams of each of mussels, large shrimp and calamari rings.
- Get 500 grams of grilled sea bass meat.
Steps to make Seafood Paella:
- Boil the fish bones with leftover veggies in 2.5 liters of water for 2-3 hours..
- Chop the tomatoes, pepper and onions. Mash the garlic cloves..
- Fry the onions in olive oil. Then add the garlic. Add the spices and the salt. Add the tomatoes and red pepper. Add the tomato paste and dissolve if needed with some water. Finally add the green beans..
- Cook the sauce for at least 30 minutes till it is thick..
- Wash the rice in water and discard the water. Repeat until the washing water is clear..
- Add the rice to the sauce and mix well..
- Spread the rice evenly in a paella pan. Add on top the fish, mussel, calamari rings and shrimp..
- Pour the fish broth over the seafood. Cover the pan..
- Cook in a 180 degrees C oven for about an hour. Halfway through the process uncover the pan..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food seafood paella recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!