Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Nostalgic Pickled Cucumbers
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Nostalgic Pickled Cucumbers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nostalgic Pickled Cucumbers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nostalgic Pickled Cucumbers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nostalgic pickled cucumbers recipe. To cook nostalgic pickled cucumbers you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nostalgic Pickled Cucumbers:
- Prepare 3 of Cucumbers.
- Use 1 of Salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 dash of Ra-yu.
- Take 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Nostalgic Pickled Cucumbers:
- Slice the cucumbers about 2 cm thick. Sprinkle evenly with salt to draw out the moisture, and put into a plastic container or ziplock bag..
- Drain off the moisture after 30 minutes. Mix with soy sauce, ra-yu and sesame oil. (Adjust the amounts to taste!).
- It will be mildly spicy at this point, so if you want it spicier add the dried chili pepper, de-seeded and ripped up. (If you add the seeds it will become spicy!).
- Cover the cucumber with plastic wrap and put a weight on top. If you use a plate, you can put other items in the refrigerator on top of it to act as additional weights..
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator overnight before serving..
If you find this Nostalgic Pickled Cucumbers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.