Recipe of Award-winning Peanut butter ice cream with banana caramel cake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut butter ice cream with banana caramel cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut butter ice cream with banana caramel cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter ice cream with banana caramel cake recipe. To cook peanut butter ice cream with banana caramel cake you only need 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut butter ice cream with banana caramel cake:
- Prepare For of banana cake.
- Take 1 cup of refined flour (Maida).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter or oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare For of caramel peanut.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of peanut.
- Use For of ice cream.
- You need 2 cups of whipped cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of caremel peanut.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide some of colour balls for garnish.
Instructions to make Peanut butter ice cream with banana caramel cake:
- First make caramel peanut in a pan add 4 teaspoons sugar hot it when melts properly add dry roast chopped peanut and 1 tbsp butter now stir it and remove it on a grease plate..
- Crushed caramel peanut with any hard surface or rolling pin.
- For cake grease cake mould with butter and place butter paper in the bottom.
- In a mixer grinder add bananas and sugar,curd, condensed milk now make smooth paste..
- In a strainer strain all dry ingredients and mix wet and dry ingredients together with cut and fold method.
- Add caremel peanut and transfer it into the greased mould add caramel peanuts over it.
- Now place it in the pre heated microwave or oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Now check it with toothpicks if clear remove it and when cool properly demould it.
- For ice cream in a big bowl add whipped cream and blend it with electric beater about 10 minutes..
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and caramel peanuts again blend 5 minutes..
- Now in a ice cream mould or airtight container place cake slices..
- Now add ice cream mixture over it and spread caramel peanut..
- Cover with lid and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove it on a bowl and garnish with colour balls..
Spread peanut butter over peanut butter cups, smoothing top with an offset spatula. Variations on these Peanut Butter Balls: Use crunchy peanut butter for a bit of extra texture! If the peanut butter mixture becomes too thick, simply add a tablespoon of butter at a time to compensate for the added nuts until the consistency is right. Extra salt: you know I love a sweet and salty treat, and these peanut butter balls hit the. With three layers of thick fudge, chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cup ice cream, and a crunchy pretzel crust, this sweet-salty combination is incredibly indulgent.
If you find this Peanut butter ice cream with banana caramel cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.