Recipe of Perfect Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread
Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread. Reduced- and low-calorie breads are having a moment — almost as big of a moment as low-calorie ice cream. The food industry has been working hard to transform all of your favorite, crave-worthy foods (bread, ice cream, cookies, chocolate, etc.) into low-calorie Follow Us on Instagram. Browse our collection of some of our favorite low calorie bread recipes and bring the benefit of a lighter fare to your table.
In fact, certain types of bread can. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie bread recipes. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, low calorie. my quick corn bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Reduced- and low-calorie breads are having a moment — almost as big of a moment as low-calorie ice cream. The food industry has been working hard to transform all of your favorite, crave-worthy foods (bread, ice cream, cookies, chocolate, etc.) into low-calorie Follow Us on Instagram. Browse our collection of some of our favorite low calorie bread recipes and bring the benefit of a lighter fare to your table.
Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low calorie. my quick corn bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread:
- Take 120 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 120 grams of Corn meal (or corn grits).
- Get 50 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- Make ready 2 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 30 grams of Oil of your choice (or melted butter).
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk or soy milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar (or lemon juice).
- Prepare 1 of Egg (I bake without it most of the time.).
- Get 100 grams of Whole corn kernels (optional).
Sweet, soft and figgy, this quick bread is reminiscent of a Fig Newton cookie. If you happen to have an abundance of figs, this fig bread recipe is a delicious, creative way to use them up. Serve it as a side dish, dunk into stews, take it to gatherings or This cornbread regularly makes an appearance all year round for a variety of purposes. See more ideas about recipes, food, low calorie bread.
Steps to make Low Calorie. My Quick Corn Bread:
- Organic corn meal. Corn flour. The grainy texture of English muffins. It has been used as a flour substitute since dawn of time when food was scarce..
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a spoon. Add oil and stir lightly..
- In a different container, add soy milk, vinegar, and egg and mix together. (Add corn and/or cheese here if you'd like.).
- Add the mixture from Step 3 to Step 2 and fold in lightly with a rubber spatula. Pour the batter into mold coated with oil. Tap the mold twice from up top and smooth out the batter..
- Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 190℃. It's done if a bamboo skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Serve with bacon and/or homemade sausages. With plenty of veggies too. A harmony of sweetness and saltiness..
- Serve with chili beans while hot. Heat in the oven when cold. A very hearty and satisfying corn bread with its sweetness..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180℃ when doing so in muffin cups. Also yummy to garnish with butter and maple syrup while hot!.
- 978 calories in total. 122 calories per piece. This can be made without egg too for those with allergies..
A low-calorie and healthier pumpkin chocolate-chip muffin with absolutely no butter, oil, or flour plus very little sugar. This Weight Watchers Banana Bread is quick, easy, and only takes three ingredients! This cornbread recipe contains no oil and tastes very, very good. Serve warm with honey, butter or margarine. It adds the same moisture as extra butter or oil for a fraction of the calories, and it gives your cornbread a protein boost, too!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low calorie. my quick corn bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!