Recipe of Perfect Date Puffed Rice Balls
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Date Puffed Rice Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Date Puffed Rice Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to date puffed rice balls recipe. You can have date puffed rice balls using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Date Puffed Rice Balls:
- Provide 2 cups of dried dates.
- Provide 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Provide 2 cups of puffed brown rice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- You need 1 scoop (32 g) of chocolate protein powder.
Instructions to make Date Puffed Rice Balls:
- Add 1 cup dates and hot water in a bowl. Set aside to rest..
- Add the other cup of dates in the food processor and blitz..
- Add the puffed rice, honey, coconut, salt, peanut butter and protein. Mix together..
- I used puffed brown rice, alternatively replace with 2 cups Rice Krispies..
- I used chocolate flavored protein powder, alternatively replace with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder..
- Add the dates and water into the mixture. Blitz together until they are sticky and mooshy..
- Roll the mixture into balls..
- Refrigerate overnight..
This lip-smacking dessert recipe uses just minimal amount of ingredients such as puffed rice, jaggery, ghee and water. Perfect for light munching between the meals, this delicious dessert recipe tastes best when served warm along with coconut chutney or mint chutney. It will be enjoyed by your friends and family on kitty parties, buffets or. Nutty Crispy Rice Date Balls: Substitute a portion of the crisp rice cereal with chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, pistachios, etc.). and the absorption properties of the puffed rice cereal. I keep looking at variations for ideas on how to mix it up some each year.
If you find this Date Puffed Rice Balls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.