Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread
Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread. This bread does not need yeast or strong bread flour and It's all made in one bowl and there's no waiting for it to rise for hours either. Just mix it, pop it in a loaf tin and straight in the oven. So no proving or kneading and no waiting around for dough to rise.
The recipe was created by Maria Emmerich (@mariaemmerich on Instagram)! Honey Oat Quick Bread – A yeast free bread made with oats and wheat flour, sweetened with honey, and baked until golden brown. But, when I recently saw a recipe for a Honey Oat Yeast Free Bread I was immediately sold.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This bread does not need yeast or strong bread flour and It's all made in one bowl and there's no waiting for it to rise for hours either. Just mix it, pop it in a loaf tin and straight in the oven. So no proving or kneading and no waiting around for dough to rise.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread:
- Take 120 g of wholemeal flour (I used strong bread flour).
- Take 100 g of rye flour.
- Make ready 30 g of oats.
- Take handful of flax seeds.
- Prepare half of a heaped tsp bicarbonate of soda.
- Make ready half of a heaped tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Make ready 200 ml of milk (could use oat milk to keep it dairy free).
- Prepare half of teaspoon lemon juice.
No kneading, no rising, no waiting! The "quick" refers to no waiting for the dough to rise. Quick Bread Recipes Apple Recipes Baking Recipes Sweet Recipes Dessert Recipes Apple Bread Recipe Healthy Breakfast Bread Recipes Spice Cake Recipes Drink Recipes. Here were making a quick mead with fruit and spices.
Steps to make Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread:
- Put oats into a blender (I used my nutri ninja) and blend to a fine flour. Alternatively, you could leave them whole or coarsely blended if you like a more coarsely textured bread..
- Add oats to the wholemeal and rye flours with the salt and bicarbonate of soda and mix. Add the flax seeds and mix again..
- Warm the honey in the microwave for 20 seconds on medium..
- Add the lemon juice to the milk in a jug. Add the honey and stir well..
- Make a well in the flour mix and pour in milk/ honey mix. Use your hands to mix until it forms a dough. It should be soft and quite sticky at this point..
- Place your ball of dough onto a greased baking tray. Cut a cross into the top of the dough and sprinkle it with a handful of oats..
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 200 for 25 minutes until browned. If the bread sounds hollow when tapped on the bottom then it is cooked. If not, turn down the oven to 160 and leave for a further 10 minutes. When cooked, wrap in a clean tea towel to cool before slicing..
This recipe is done in small batches and will be ready much quicker than a. Making this mead requires nothing more. Get up early, quick and bright Exercise with all your might. There can be no doubt that health is very important for any person. There are many proverbs about health.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!