Recipe of Award-winning Tuna + Avocado Salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna + Avocado Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna + Avocado Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna + avocado salad recipe. You can have tuna + avocado salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna + Avocado Salad:
- Take 280 gr of – Tuna in sunoil.
- Take 150 gr of – Rucola Melange.
- Take 100 gr of – Fussili.
- Provide 0,5 of cumcumber.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 3 of avocados.
- Take 1 of shallot.
- Take 200 ml of – Olive Oil.
- Use 50 ml of – White Wine Vinegar.
- Provide of Mix of Pine nuts, dried tomato flakes and fried unions.
- You need of Thyme.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Instructions to make Tuna + Avocado Salad:
- Set everything up..
- Cook the fussili accordingly.
- Cut the sjalot very small. – Cut the 0.5 cumcumber in half along the long side and scrape it in pieces. Cut the tomatoes and avocado in pieces. And take the tuna already out of the cans..
- Put some salt on the cumcumber and some pepper on the avocado..
- Mix the 200ml olive oil, 50ml White Wine Vinegar and some Thyme together for the dressing.
- Put everything together and enjoy the salad..
If you find this Tuna + Avocado Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.