Recipe of Speedy Mash Potato Cakes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mash Potato Cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mash Potato Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mash Potato Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mash potato cakes recipe. To make mash potato cakes you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mash Potato Cakes:
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg beaten.
- You need 1 of medium Carrots diced fine or grated.
- Prepare 3-4 of medium sized Potatoes, peeled diced, boiled and mashed.
- Use Handful of Parsley diced fine.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, diced fine.
- You need of Any other vegetables of choice, diced small.
- Provide to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Take of Oil to shallow Fry.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Chickpea Flour.
Steps to make Mash Potato Cakes:
- In a bowl add all the diced vegetables and mash potato.
- Season with salt and other spices of choice.
- Add the egg, beaten, to the vegetables and mash potato and mix well..
- Once the egg and mash mixture is well mixed and has formed a heave batter. Add 4 table spoons of chickpea/Gram flour and mix again.
- Using a pan over medium flame, heat the oil and add spoonfuls of the batter to the oil in the pan.
- Fry approximately 3 minutes on each side, keep checking to make sure it doesn't burn. Cook till its a golden brown colour And the outer crust is crunchy!.
- Repeat until all the batter is done. Place golden brown potato cakes to cool on a napkin and serve with flavoured dips of your choice!!!.
If you find this Mash Potato Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.