Recipe of Award-winning Sugar Glazed Doughnuts
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sugar Glazed Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar Glazed Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar glazed doughnuts recipe. To make sugar glazed doughnuts you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar Glazed Doughnuts:
- Provide of For the dough.
- Get 1 1/3 cups of warm milk.
- Get 2 tbs of melted butter.
- Take 1 of egg, at room temperature.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbs of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbs of instant dry yeast.
- Take 3 1/2 of – 4 cups all-purpose flour.
- Take of For sugar glaze:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Use 2 tbs of melted butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 4-6 tbs of hot water, may need more.
- Take 2 cups of vegetable oil for frying!.
Instructions to make Sugar Glazed Doughnuts:
- In a large bowl beat the egg, then add the milk,butter, vanilla extract and quickly stir..
- In another bowl combine : flour, yeast, sugar and salt, quickly mix and start adding to liquids..
- Add the flour slowly, allowing the liquids to absorb it..
- When the dough starts to thicken, transfer to your work surface and knead until smooth non sticky dough is formed..
- Place the dough into a greased bowl, cover with plastic or towel and allow to rise, 45-60 minutes..
- Lightly grease your baking pans or large trays to place your doughnut cutouts for second rise. Flour your work surface. Divide the dough into 2 portions. Roll out into 10”-12” circles. Using your doughnut cutter, cut and place on greased trays, cover with towel and allow to rise 10-15 minutes. Fry in 375°F preheated oil, 1-2 minutes on each side or until light golden color. Dip the fried doughnuts in sugar glaze, set on a rack until the dripping stops..
- To make the sugar glaze: Combine all ingredients and mix until the right consistency..
If you find this Sugar Glazed Doughnuts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.