How to Make Perfect Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that tough. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe. You can have peanut butter oatmeal energy balls using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls:
- Use 1 cup of rolled quick oats.
- Use 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of jaggery finely grated.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of nuts of your choice.
- Use 1/4 cup of dried berries/chocochips optional.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder optional.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls:
- Dry roast one cup of oats until turn aromatic and little brownish. Let them cool..
- Grind the roasted oats and nuts into a fine powder. Add in the cocoa powder.Set aside..
- Heat up the wok again. Add the ghee, grated jaggery, let it melt a bit then add oats and cocoa mixture,cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well and switch off the flame..
- Add the dried berries or chocochips or raisins..whatever you like..
- Roll this mixture into balls when it's still warm..
- You can roll these balls in dessicated coconut, cocoa powder or keep them as such.Store in an airtight container for upto a week in refrigerator. Enjoy!!!.
Add old-fashioned oats, peanut butter, honey, coconut flakes and mini chocolate chips to a large bowl and mix until everything is combined well. Cover with a lid and put in refrigerator for one hour. Scoop out a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball and place on your prepared baking sheet. This is also a relatively flexible recipe. The oatmeal needs to be toasted first in the oven since raw oats doesn't taste great.
If you find this Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.