How to Prepare Speedy Lora's Quick Banana Bread
Lora's Quick Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Just mix enough to incorporate ingredients. That's the trick to a moist banana bread.
I could never seem to get the middle done in other recipes but had no problem with this one. See more ideas about Banana bread, Bread, Recipes. It's quick, simple and always turns out perfectly!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lora's quick banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lora's Quick Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lora's Quick Banana Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Just mix enough to incorporate ingredients. That's the trick to a moist banana bread.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lora's quick banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lora's Quick Banana Bread:
- Prepare of banana bread.
- Get 3 of very ripe medium sized bananas.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter (melted and cooled) OR coconut oil liquified.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, room temp.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar, lightly packed.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour (i use 1/2 cup each of white, spelt & whole wheat).
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg (i usually use 1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional).
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had begged the recipe from a ski buddy's mother—Mrs.
Instructions to make Lora's Quick Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- grease your loaf pan, or mini muffins pan (36).
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl..
- Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla – mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda , salt and nutmeg – mix with a fork or wisk.
- Add flour mixture to bananas 1/3 at a time, mix until just combined with a wooden spoon or spatula . Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using..
- bake in hot oven – loaf 50 – 55 minutes, mini muffins 15 – 18 minutes..
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly.
Banana bread recipe that is nourishing-to the body and soul. In this video, I show you how to make your average banana bread healthy by substituting. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. Butter: Use softened butter for a soft texture and irresistible butter flavor. I like to freeze banana bread in slices because the slices thaw much quicker- even by lunchtime!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lora's quick banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!