Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Thai Chicken Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- Take 1 stick of Lemongrass.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 4 tsp of Thai Curry paste (Red or Green).
- Get 4 large of Boneless chicken breasts (cubes).
- Take 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Basil Leaves.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Provide of Optional Veggies.
- Use 1 each of Red/Green Peppers.
- You need 5 oz of Bamboo shoots.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Zucchini.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Cut onions in slices. Thinly cut lemongrass..
- Sautee onion for 4 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook for a minute while stirring..
- Add chicken and stir until it is coated, and the outsides are cooked. Add lemongrass, fish sauce, brown sugar, basil leaves, and coconut milk. (Add other veggies).
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Add Coriander. Serve over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.