Recipe of Award-winning Thai green chicken curry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can have thai green chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Use 2 of small-medium potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 100 grams of green beans.
- Provide of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Use 1-2 of green chillies, slit.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of lime.
- Get Handful of Basil leaves.
Steps to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Boil potatoes for 5 minutes. Add green beans and cook for an additional 3 minutes. They should be tender but not too soft. Drain and set aside..
- In a wok, heat some oil and add garlic and chillies. Do not let it brown. Add the curry paste and stir for a few seconds. Pour in coconut milk and let it come to a bubble..
- Add fish sauce and balance with sugar. Then add chicken pieces. Turn down the heat to simmer and cook covered for about 8 minutes till the chicken is cooked..
- Stir the potatoes and beans in and add lime zest. Finish off by adding the basil. Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.