Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Shrimp Wonton Bites
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp wonton bites recipe. To cook shrimp wonton bites you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Wonton Bites:
- Prepare of For shrimp.
- Get 1/4 cup of red or yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Use 1/4 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 12 each of wonton wrappers.
- Take 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Toppings.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of rotel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dill weed.
Steps to make Shrimp Wonton Bites:
- Season shrimp with Old Bay seasoning and set aside..
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and green onion, saute 5 minutes. Add shrimp and Worcestershire sauce. Cook til shrimp are almost done. Remove from heat and cool slightly..
- Place wontons in a muffin tin and bake for 5-10 minutes in top rack of the oven at 350°F. Or you can fry them softly then put them in the muffin tin..
- Fill the wonton cups with shrimp mixture and top with cheese, then place back in oven til cheese is melted 3-5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings, and serve. Enjoy!!.
Hoành Thánh is the Vietnamese equivalent and they are made primarily out of ground pork. When using shrimps in wonton fillings, it is better to cut them into pieces than to mince them so that the texture of the shrimp will not be lost. I love biting into the juicy shrimps when eating wontons. Place one wonton wrapper in front of you on a 'diamond' angle – so one of the points is pointing directly at you. Add a small dollop of the shrimp mixture (a bit bigger than a quarter) to the center of your.
If you find this Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.