Recipe of Homemade Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) recipe. You can have thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Use 10-12 of green chillies (or as per taste).
- Get 15 of basil leaves.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (preferably green lime).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander roots.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part).
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped galangal (Thai ginger).
- Use 3 tablespoons of chopped shallots (small onion).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of whole coriander seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of fourth teaspoon white pepper powder.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice. Each grain should be separate.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 2 of bulbs spring onion whites.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- Use 2 of baby corn chopped.
- Get 1 of green tomato chopped.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water..
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.