Recipe of Quick Thai chicken green curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. To cook thai chicken green curry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai chicken green curry:
- Take 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Get 400 ml of coconut cream.
- Use 3 tbsps of thai green curry paste.
- Get 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of brinjal cut in half thai.
- Get 6 – 8 of baby corns.
- You need 500 g of chicken boneless skinless thighs.
- Prepare 1 of red chili sliced.
- Provide 5 – 6 of lime kafir leaves.
- You need 3 – 4 of thai basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Thai chicken green curry:
- In a pan add olive oil and add 1/2 cup of coconut cream. When it dries up and oil seperates add the curry paste and saute..
- When oil seperates add chicken and saute. Add the stock, remaining coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce, brinjal and kafir lime leaves..
- Let it cook for 10 minutes. Add the baby corns and basil leaves. Let it cook on low flame for 2 minutes until a little oil comes on top. Garnish with sliced red chili and serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Thai chicken green curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.