How to Make Homemade Steak Fajita Quesadilla
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Steak Fajita Quesadilla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak Fajita Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Fajita Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajita quesadilla recipe. To cook steak fajita quesadilla you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Fajita Quesadilla:
- Take 1 lb of skirt steak.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of S&p.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 of onion slided.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Provide 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Get 1 of jalepeno, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 (10 pk) of tortillas.
- Use 1 bag of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Get of Favorite sides: avocado, salsa, sour cream.
Instructions to make Steak Fajita Quesadilla:
- Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder & cumin. Slice all vegetables. Cook skirt steak on high heat, 3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. While the steak is resting, over medium heat sautee onion & garlic until almost translucent. Add bell pepper, jalepeno, salt & pepper, cook slightly. Cut steak into strips..
- Fold steak into veggie mixture, remove from heat. In a clean pan, melt some butter. Lay down tortilla, top with cheese, fajita mixture then cheese again. Top with tortilla. Pat down. Cook on both sides until golden. Remove from heat, cut into fours. Repeat process until all quesadillas are made. Enjoy with yohr favorite toppings!.
If you find this Steak Fajita Quesadilla recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.