How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Blueberry quick bread
Blueberry quick bread. Blueberry Bread is super easy and quick to make from scratch! This moist quick bread is loaded with fresh blueberries and topped with a sprinkle of sugar for some crunch. This is a how to video showing the viewers How To Make Blueberry Quick Bread.
Lately I've been making it over That's when blueberries came to my quick bread rescue, for a quick bread worthy of any breakfast. Blueberry Bread is super easy and quick to make from scratch! Jennifer and Ed s Blog Blueberry Quick Bread.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blueberry quick bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry quick bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Blueberry quick bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Blueberry Bread is super easy and quick to make from scratch! This moist quick bread is loaded with fresh blueberries and topped with a sprinkle of sugar for some crunch. This is a how to video showing the viewers How To Make Blueberry Quick Bread.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry quick bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry quick bread:
- Take 2/3 cup of butter, softened.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 4 of egg whites.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Take 3 cup of flour.
- Make ready 3 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries (not thawed).
- Take 1 cup of crushed pineapple, well drained.
- Get 3/4 cup of chopped pecans, optional.
Bored with the same old blueberry quick breads? Try something different with a blueberry pie bread — homemade blueberry pie filling swirled into the batter and topped with an almond crumble topping. Though this quick bread is outstanding on its own, a swirl of blueberry jam and sprinkle of crumble topping create an outstanding crust. I'm always on the lookout for quick and easy recipes that double.
Instructions to make Blueberry quick bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, and almond extract..
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, alternating with milk..
- Fold in blueberries, pineapple, and nuts, if using..
- Spread batter into prepared loaf pans and bake approximately 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean..
This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious. This quick bread recipe uses just one cup of berries and makes a slightly sweet loaf that's perfect for summer snacking. I don't want to tell you how to eat your blueberry loaf, but I highly recommend. The batter is made with yoghurt which makes this loaf lovely and moist, and all you need.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food blueberry quick bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!