Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Tuna noodle casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna noodle casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna noodle casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna noodle casserole recipe. To cook tuna noodle casserole you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna noodle casserole:
- Prepare 12 oz of pkg egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of med diced white onion.
- You need 2 stalks of diced celery.
- You need 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Use 1-1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 8 oz of sliced mushroom.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/3 Cup of flour.
- Provide 3 Cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1-1/2 Cup of frozen peas.
- You need 3 (5 oz) of cans tuna, drained.
- Use 1-1/2 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Provide of Cooking spray.
Instructions to make Tuna noodle casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Boil egg noodles in a large pot of salted water until al dente, about 8-10 mins. Drain..
- Put olive oil in a skillet over med heat. Stir in onion, celery, garlic & red pepper flake. Cook 5 mins..
- Turn to med-hi. Add mushrooms and cook additional 5 mins..
- In large saucepan, melt 5 Tblsp butter. Whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk and cook until thickened. Add salt and pepper..
- Stir peas, tuna, vegetable mixture with noodles in the large pot. Add milk mixture..
- Stir in cheese..
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray and transfer mixture from saucepan..
- In a small bowl, melt 2 Tblsp butter. Mix in bread crumbs until moistened. Sprinkle over top casserole..
- Bake approximately 20 minutes..
If you find this Tuna noodle casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.