How to Prepare Homemade Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy vegan almond joy inspired cookie balls recipe. You can have healthy vegan almond joy inspired cookie balls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls:
- Get 2 of overripe bananas (lots of brown spotting!).
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of oats.
- Provide 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (traditional or dehydrated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of agave syrup (optional).
Steps to make Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mash bananas in bowl. Overripe bananas should mash easily with a fork..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Start with 1/2 cup oats, and if you find the mixture is too wet to hold a ball shape, if you prefer, add more oats. You may choose to process the oats for a smoother consistency cookie/ball (not pictured)..
- Drop mixture onto lightly greased or covered baking sheet. You may choose to flatten for cookies or keep in ball shape. It is recommended to smooth down any peaks that arise, as these may burn..
- Bake cookies for approx 15 minutes, and balls for approx 20 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!.
In my wildest dreams I'd create healthy energy balls for everyone's tastebuds! Mine love the blueberry muffin goodness, C is a sucker for the key lime pistachio and. Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls instructions. Overripe bananas should mash easily with a fork. Add the rest of the ingredients.
If you find this Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.