How to Prepare Ultimate Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kap khun kha – authentic thai green curry recipe. To cook kap khun kha – authentic thai green curry you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- You need 10 of stalks ★Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of stalks ★Lemongrass.
- You need 15 of ★Hot green chili peppers.
- Get 1 of packet ★Basil.
- Take 1/2 of ★Onion.
- Take 5 clove of ★Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red pepper.
- Provide 1 of Aubergine/eggplants.
- Get 150 grams of Chicken.
- Prepare 200 ml of Coconut milk (store-bought).
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Pure curry powder (shop bought).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Fish sauce.
Steps to make Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- Make green curry paste with the ★ ingredients..
- Wash the cilantro well and chop roughly. Use the roots as well. Use only 5 cm from the root of the lemongrass. Remove the stem of the hot green chili peppers. Leave some basil for garnishing, and chop the rest. Roughly chop the onion..
- Blend all the ★ ingredients in a food processor..
- When it's smooth, the paste is done..
- Roast the red pepper until the skin is blackened, and remove the skin. Slice thinly and put aside on a plate..
- Cut the aubergine into large bite size chunks using a rolling cut. Cut the chicken into bite sizes..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (not listed) in a wok. Heat until it starts smoking, then add the aubergine and stir fry until lightly brown..
- Add chicken and stir fry..
- Add green curry paste (3 tablespoons) and fry for 1~2 minutes..
- Add water and coconut milk. Bring it to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2~3 minutes until smooth..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Put the red pepper strips and basil on top..
If you find this Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.