Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared and stuffed flank steak recipe. You can cook seared and stuffed flank steak using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak:
- Provide 1 lb of Flank steak.
- Provide 4 oz of Fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Roasted red bell pepper.
- Take 1 of Roasted Roma tomato.
- You need 3 oz of Blue cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 1 of Egg yolk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Freshly cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mediterranean Sea salt.
Instructions to make Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F..
- Place the grain of the steak from front to back (lengthwise from your body)..
- Use a very sharp knife and butterfly the steak. Accomplish this by placing your knife horizontally to the ground and making a slice through the middle and opening the steak up like a book..
- Roast the pepper and tomato then dice..
- Add all the stuffing ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine..
- Layer the stuffing on the meat..
- Roll the meat so it retains it's long tubular shape and prevent the stuffing from escaping. Stuff escaping bits back in there. Explain that the meat is its home. "Are you too good for your home? Get in there!!!".
- Use cooking twine to retain the tube shape. Wrap it around the beef from the bottom and tie on top. Tuck the ends under the bottom and secure with twine..
- Wrap the steak with Saran Wrap and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Break out a baking pan and use a non-stick cooking spray to coat..
- Place the steak on the tray..
- Cook for 25 minutes..
- Then broil for 8 minutes, rotating halfway through..
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving..
- Slice and serve hot..
If you find this Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.