Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Captain & Coke Flank Steak
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Captain & Coke Flank Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Captain & Coke Flank Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Captain & Coke Flank Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to captain & coke flank steak recipe. You can have captain & coke flank steak using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Captain & Coke Flank Steak:
- You need 1 of flank steak.
- Use 1 can of coke.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Captain Morgan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of allspice.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of orange peel seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted and ground ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground thyme.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Steps to make Captain & Coke Flank Steak:
- Marinate flank steak in Captain & Coke for 4-48 hours..
- Dry off flank steak. Toss with enough oil to cover. Season. Grill on each side approximately 5 minutes or until desired doneness..
- Variations; Orange juice, pineapple, celery seed, coconut, espresso, vinegar, beer, bourbon, papaya puree, cumin, sumac, turmeric, curry, cilantro, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, 5 spice, cardamom, teriyaki, roasted garlic, paprika.
If you find this Captain & Coke Flank Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.