Recipe of Speedy Flank Steak
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Flank Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Flank Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flank Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flank steak recipe. To cook flank steak you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flank Steak:
- Get 500 gms of flank steak.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of juice of 1 lime.
- Use 1/2 cup of cilantro leaves and stem.
- Provide 1 of green chille chopped.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of honey.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Flank Steak:
- In a food processor, puree garlic, lime juice, onion, chili, cilantro oil and honey. Marinate steak in half the puree, preferably overnight in the refrigerator. save the remain puree for later.
- Remove meat 1/2 hr prior to prep time, season with salt and pepper, Place a grill pan on high heat, once hot, place steak and cook to preferred doneness, i usually cook it 4 minutes on each side as i prefer it medium rare. Once prepared, pour remaining puree, let it sit for 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Flank Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.