Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Flank Steak Tacos
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Flank Steak Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flank Steak Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flank steak tacos recipe. You can have flank steak tacos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Flank Steak Tacos:
- Get 1 of Flank Steak, trimmed.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Grated Lime Rind.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chipotle Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 Lime.
Steps to make Flank Steak Tacos:
- Put flank steak in gallon zipper bag. Add lime juice and massage meat..
- Combine Chili Powder, lime rind, salt, Chipotle seasoning and black pepper. Shake into bag with meat and rub to cover. Put meat bag in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Set grill to medium-high heat. Cook flank steak for 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness..
- Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Cut meat diagonally across grain..
- Serve topped with your choice of salsa (I highly recommend my avocado salsa recipe) or onions and cilantro..
- Note: toast your taco shells on the grill, they only take about 15-20 seconds until they puff up and they're so much better than on a pan or microwaved..
If you find this Flank Steak Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.