Simple Way to Make Favorite Apple Spiced Cobbler
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple spiced cobbler recipe. You can have apple spiced cobbler using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Spiced Cobbler:
- Prepare 1 cup of Self Rising Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 stick of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 2 can of Sliced Apples or Fresh Apples.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Allspice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cloves.
Instructions to make Apple Spiced Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all of your dry ingredients into one bowl.
- Add your egg, milk, melted butter, spices and mix. (Your dough may rise a little bit from the heat of melted butter hitting the self rising flour.).
- **DO NOT POUR IN THE WHOLE CAN OF APPLES** It will not cook right.
- Spray cooking spray all over the inside of the cake pan your going to use, an pour in the mixture..
- Spoon in the apples evenly throughout the mixture , and then drizzle a little bit of the juice over top of the mixture..
- Sprinkle a little bit of whatever spice you want on the top and wallah ! It usually takes about 35 to 45 minutes to bake all the way through since it is so dense..
- If your unsure about it being done after 35 min just shank it with a butter knife in the center to see if its still gooey..
If you find this Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.