Recipe of Quick Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho cheese dorito casserole recipe. You can cook nacho cheese dorito casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 bag of nacho cheese doritos.
- Use 1 of dice onion.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 can of cream chicken soup.
- Use 1 can of nacho cheese soup.
- Use 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 bag of velveeta graded cheese.
- Provide 1 bag of mexican graded cheese.
- Take of cilantro.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 packet of taco season.
Steps to make Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole:
- In a large pot saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a few minutes and then add ground beef and brown. Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Add taco season, chicken soup, nacho soup and enchilada sauce and stir on low heat..
- In a glass or metal pan grease with butter and take the nachos and crunch up in bag. Spread a layer of chips to cover the bottom of the pan. Then add sauce from stove and the remaining chips. Take the two cheeses and cover the entire pan. Lastly sprinkle a little cilantro on top and place in oven at 350 for 25 minutes..
- You can change out beef and add chicken, plain diorite chips and green enchilada sauce..
This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos! Trash food at it's finest, guys! Once upon a time, I met a man. Pour chicken mixture over crushed chips into the baking dish. Directions at foodnetwork.com Never lose a.
If you find this Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.