Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Mexican Style Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Style Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Style Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican style rice recipe. You can have mexican style rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Style Rice:
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Provide 2 3/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 cup of salsa "medium" – fresh is best.
- You need 1 of packet chicken and tomato bouillion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 of generous pinch of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of olives (optional).
- Get 1 of chipotle hot sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Mexican Style Rice:
- In a medium saucepan heat olive oil over medium heat. Add rice and brown. Stir often – do not let it burn – this will take a few minutes..
- Add water, salsa, bouillion, garlic, salt, cumin, salt and cilantro. Stir well and bring to a boil. Let boil for a minute or two, put a tight fitting lid on pot and reduce heat to low..
- Without removing lid – cook on low heat for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes – remove pot from heat, remove lid, fluff rice with a fork. Recover and let rice sit for another 10 – 15 minutes before serving..
- Fluff rice again and mix in olives. Serve with chipotle hot sauce if ya like it hot. Enjoy :).
If you find this Mexican Style Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.