Recipe of Homemade Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to andrea's bbq chicken nachos recipe. You can cook andrea's bbq chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos:
- You need of Ingredients.
- Take 2 large of *cooked* chicken breasts.
- Use 1 packages of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Take 1 packages of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 1 medium of jalapeno.
- Provide 4 tbsp of honey.
Steps to make Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 350?.
- In large mixing bowl, shred the cooked chicken into nice bite sized pieces.
- Grab your favorite bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays is my favorite), and squeeze the entire bottle into the bowl with the chicken.
- then add the honey & mix it all up until the chicken is completely coated with the sauce.
- In your large casserole dish, add your nachos and half of the package of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Then, drop spoonfuls of the chicken mixture in an even layer on top of the nachos and cheese.
- add remaining cheese & diced jalapeno pepper (guts and seeds removed).
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce & tomato…. whatever your family enjoys!.
Heat oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Combine chicken, barbeque sauce, lime juice, cumin, and chili powder in a saucepan over medium heat.
If you find this Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.