Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice vermicelli with sausages (asian bihon noodles with a twist) recipe. You can cook rice vermicelli with sausages (asian bihon noodles with a twist) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist):
- Prepare 1 Bowl of prepared rice vermicelli noodles good for 4 servings.
- Provide 2-3 of Hungarian sausages (or substitute).
- Use 1/4 of small cabbage.
- Take 1/8 of small napa/chinese cabbage (oblong).
- Provide 1/4 kg (1 cup) of Green beans.
- Get of Few pieces okra.
- Get of Few pieces baby carrots.
- Get 2 of long green chilies.
- Provide 1/2 of garlic head, finely chopped.
- Get 5 T of Butter.
- Use 2-3 T of light soy sauce or Worcestershire.
- Get 1-2 T of oyster sauce.
- Use 2 T of Cooking oil.
- Take of Hungarian sausage broth.
- Take of Water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist):
- NOODLES: Prepare rice vermicelli noodles according to package instructions (Or soak in hot/boiling water until it slightly softens. note: this is not like spaghetti where you boil it in a pot full of water. Place just enough water for noodles to absorb it.).
- NOODLES: When slightly soft and water has been asborbed, transfer to a pan in low heat. Add a bit more water and mix in the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Mix well with spatula, cook until soft and not sticking together. Color should be lightly golden now. You can add more water-soy sauce-oyster sauce combo if you still see white noodles. Set aside..
- SAUSAGES: Cook Hungarian sausages in water, more than half submerged. If frozen, about 13 mins. DONT THROW AWAY the water/broth you boiled it in, set it aside. Remove and slice sausages, set aside..
- VEGGIES: Slice or roughly chop all veggies into bite sizes pieces. Set aside..
- VEGGIES: In a pan, sauté garlic in oil and butter until slightly golden. Sauté in veggies, beans-okra-carrots then last to go in are the cabbage slices. Season with salt. Taste and set aside..
- PLATING: Toss together a serving of noodles, a scoop of veggies, slices of hungarian sausage, and a drizzle of the sausage broth. Enjoy!.
It is a street food that you can find in every nooks and cranny of the city. Pancit Bihon is rice thin noodles made from rice and flour. It is referred to rice sticks or rice vermicelli. It was introduced by the early Chinese settlers in the Philippines and later on adopted in the Philippine cuisine. Most of the time, pancit is served during birthdays or New Year because it is believed to signify long life and good health.
If you find this Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.