Recipe of Speedy Venison steaks with red wine blue cheese sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Venison steaks with red wine blue cheese sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Venison steaks with red wine blue cheese sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Venison steaks with red wine blue cheese sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to venison steaks with red wine blue cheese sauce recipe. You can cook venison steaks with red wine blue cheese sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Venison steaks with red wine blue cheese sauce:
- Use 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- Take 6 of venison loin steaks about 1/2 inch thick. Use more or less steaks depending on size of steaks. I usually use about 4 oz steaks..
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, important to use olive oil as it cooks at higher temperatures without burning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine, i use whatever i have, usually a cab or merlot..
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Take 1 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of beef bouillon granules, chicken bouillon works fine also..
- Use 4 oz of crumbled blue cheese.
Steps to make Venison steaks with red wine blue cheese sauce:
- In shallow dish, combine flour, salt and pepper. Dredge steaks in flour mixture to coat..
- In 12 inch non stick skillet/pan, heat 2 tbs. butter and olive oil over medium heat..
- When butter and oil is heated, add steaks and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning steaks once. (keep in mind venison is always best if cooked to medium or under, but any doneness will be delicious with this dish).
- Transfer steaks to warm platter and cover to keep warm..
- To same skillet/pan, add wine, onion, water, marjoram, and bouillon. (I usually have this mixture already combined in a container so I can quickly add ingredients to skillet/pan all at once for this step).
- Cook over medium heat until reduced by half, stirring constantly..
- Add remaining butter and blue cheese..
- Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes until sauce is smooth and blue cheese is melted, stirring constantly..
- Spoon sauce over steaks. And serve with side and veggie of your choice. I serve mine with garlic mashed potatoes and a fresh veggie, usually asparagus cooked with a light coat of oil and salt and pepper..
Sprinkle on the salt, pepper, garlic. This Spanish-influenced recipe can tend to be somewhat on the salty side, so be careful to use unsalted butter to saute the steaks, and a good-quality, not-overly-salty blue cheese in the sauce. Serve simply, with a lightly-dressed salad, good crusty bread, and a nice red wine. Lean venison loin dressed with a luscious red wine sauce. Good venison is buttery and beefy, hardly gamey at all.
If you find this Venison steaks with red wine blue cheese sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.