Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Caramel-Apple Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Caramel-Apple Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel-Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel-Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel-apple pie recipe. You can cook caramel-apple pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel-Apple Pie:
- You need of Dessert.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 6 cup of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of caramel-apple dip.
Instructions to make Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..
If you find this Caramel-Apple Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.