Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce recipe. To cook shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce:
- Provide 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium peppers, chopped.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of white wine.
- Provide 3 of medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of crumbled feta cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of Philadelphia cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/ 350°F. The dish will be finished in the oven..
- Heat the oil in a medium sized pan, (I add some red hot pepper flakes) and saute the pepper till tender. Next add the shrimp and saute for a minute or so..
- Add the garlic, the dried basil and some freshly cracked black paper. Give it a couple of stirs so that the spices release their aroma and then add the wine..
- Once the wine has been absorbed, add the tomatoes. Let the tomato juice evaporate and then add the cheeses. Also, add the salt and parsley..
- Once everything is incorporated, divide the dish into two oven proof dishes (single serving) and place in the oven for around 10 minutes, till it has a nice light brown color..
- Serve in the oven proof dish, just leave the dish to cool a bit. Enjoy!.
Shrimp baked in tomato sauce with onions, garlic, and feta cheese. Lastly, it's time to get saucy: We're dishing about the tastiest pasta sauce options to spoon over each. Add wine and canned tomatoes and fresh herbs. Stir and bring the sauce Return the shrimp (and any accumulated juices) to the sauce. Add the parsley, stirring to incorporate.
If you find this Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.