Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Honey bacon Brussel sprouts
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey bacon Brussel sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey bacon Brussel sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey bacon brussel sprouts recipe. To make honey bacon brussel sprouts you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey bacon Brussel sprouts:
- Provide 1 of small package of Brussels sprouts.
- Use Half of package of bacon (any kind will do).
- You need of Honey (your choice) drizzle.
- You need 2 tbs. of butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Honey bacon Brussel sprouts:
- Prepare Brussel sprouts…. cut off ends peel 1-2 layers off, then cut in half. Set aside..
- Dice bacon…. set aside in bowl..
- Heat sauté pan to medium heat…. add bacon…. cook to desired crunchiness (that's a word because I just made it up).
- Remove only the bacon set aside leaving the bacon grease in pan. (I like to leave it, adds flavor) or remove grease. Your choice. I also put the bowl of bacon in the microwave, just to keep it warm. DO NOT TURN ON THE MICROWAVE !!!!.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan with bacon grease..
- Add Brussel sprouts to pan… add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté the Brussel sprouts until tender (or however you like them).
- Once Brussel sprouts are done, turn heat to low. Add the bacon to sprouts..
- Drizzle honey…. stir it up…. turn heat off…… enjoy…….
- Don't forget to clean up the drool from this delicious side dish..
Drizzle honey. stir it up. turn heat off. enjoy. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the brussels sprouts on the pan and pour over the bacon fat and olive oil. Toss to coat, and then sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Remove from the oven and toss with the honey and balsamic vinegar.
If you find this Honey bacon Brussel sprouts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.