Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Honey Oat Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Honey Oat Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Oat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Oat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You really need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey oat bread recipe. You can cook honey oat bread using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Oat Bread:
- Use 1 Envelope of Yeast (2-1/4 tsp).
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted.
- Use 1-1/3 cup of Warm Water.
- Take 3 cups of Bread Flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Old Fashioned or Quick Oats.
- You need 1/3 cup of Non Fat Dry Milk Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Honey, warmed up a bit so it’s runny for topping.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp of Oats for topping.
- Get of Extra empty loaf pan with 2 cups of boiling water.
Steps to make Honey Oat Bread:
- In a small bowl, add the water, honey and yeast. Let it sit for a few minutes until the yeast is activated..
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough hook attachment, add flour, milk powder, oats, salt and the yeast milk mixture. Knead the dough for just a few minutes or until it comes together.Turn the dough onto a floured surface and continue to knead until the dough is nice and smooth..
- Lightly grease a large bowl, place the dough in the greased bowl, brush the top with a little oil and cover with plastic wrap..
- Place in a warm draft free spot and let it rise for about an hour and a half to two hours or until doubled in size..
- Grease a 9×5” loaf pan with some vegetable oil and set aside..
- Dump the dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead it for a minute just to pull it together. Form it into a loaf, place it in the greased loaf pan (seam side down) cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise for another hour or so or until doubled once more..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree, brush the top of the bread with the warmed honey and sprinkle the oats all over the top..
- Place the bread in the oven and pour the prepared boiling water into the *Extra*, empty loaf pan on the bottom rack of the oven (this is to create steam within the oven as the bread bakes). Close the oven door and bake bread for 40 to 50 minutes, until the bread is deep golden brown and the internal temperature is about >=90oC..
- Allow it to cool completely on a wire rack..
- Served warm with jam..
- Or served with butter..
Honey Oatmeal Bread is a fantastic sandwich loaf, but it also makes killer french toast and an awesome grill cheese sandwich. Seriously, this bread with cheddar cheese and thin slices of apple is the grilled cheese of your dreams. I love the subtle sweetness added by the honey and the chewy, slightly nutty flavor from the rolled oats. I prefer to use old fashioned rolled oats for this bread. It is a bit heavier, a bit denser, than a standard spelt loaf – that is, spelt with all-purpose or bread flour mixed in – especially with the weighty rolled oats.
If you find this Honey Oat Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.