Recipe of Quick Honey Lemon Salmon
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Honey Lemon Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Lemon Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Lemon Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey lemon salmon recipe. To cook honey lemon salmon you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey Lemon Salmon:
- Use 1.15 lb of salmon.
- You need 5 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Use 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parsley, minced.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter cut in pieces.
- Use 2-3 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed and minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take Slices of lemon for garnish.
Instructions to make Honey Lemon Salmon:
- Cut up the lemon, garlic, parsley, and thyme. Preheat the oven to 375F..
- Pat the salmon down with paper towel. Place salmon on a piece of foil on top of a baking pan. Season with salt & pepper to taste..
- Mix the ingredients in step 1 in a small bowl. Add the honey..
- Fold up your foil so that it forms a boat. Place the lemon slices and butter allll arounddd the salmon. Get up in there!.
- If you got enough foil, you can wrap the salmon up like a Christmas present. I didn’t get enough foil, so I placed a smaller piece on top like shown. Bake for 20 mins..
- You can broil the top for 4 mins to get some crispy edges. Enjoy :).
Place oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the salmon (top side goes down first). In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, lemon juice, honey, garlic, and the Italian seasoning. Pour this sauce over the top of the salmon, keeping the foil folded up around it. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
If you find this Honey Lemon Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.